At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The Training Specialist role sits within the Product Operations & Enablement team, which is part of the broader 880+ person Product & Engineering organization. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter whose strength is bringing people together and working cross-functionally to project manage our product deprecation and migration activities.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and technical product knowledge transfer to customers, partners and internal teams
- Produce video scripts and training videos according to Talkdesk's best practices and guidelines, in order to translate complex information into clear and effective content.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, quizzes) aligned with stated instructional end goals.
- Help to develop and maintain the library of product training videos, supporting materials, as well as project documentation and course folders.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify the target audience’s training needs.
- Work closely with Video, Documentation, and Product specialists to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product, ensure the accuracy of the information, and create high-quality assets.
- Act as a customer advocate during content production and delivery, ensuring that the content meets the needs of the customers and is highly available to them.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Education, Communications, or a related field. Or: Advanced or Professional training in the fields of Instructional Design, Video Editing and/or Motion Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of text, video, and image editing software.
- Background in learning or training techniques.
- Being familiar with instructional design theories, practice and methods is a plus.
- Working with authoring tools is a plus.
- Experience with motion design is a plus.
- Preferred experience working at a SaaS company in either a training or enablement capacity.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, managing multiple or competing priorities.
- Customer service mentality.
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.