At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
What are we doing?
At Talkdesk we’re reimagining customer experience. We’re building an enterprise product, without all the complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We use design and prototyping to guide early product development, bring greater clarity to engineering goals, and develop a UX-grounded point of view. We impact thousands of people by designing tools that help drive empathy in human interactions through technology.
What will you do?
You will play a key role in transforming Talkdesk user interface and continuing to build a world-class user experience. As User Interface Designer you will have the chance to impact the visual evolution and development of our suite of products. The perfect individual for this role will have a passion for visually arresting design and delivering a superior experience to our
users, all with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative visual design solutions for enterprise software, working both autonomously or in collaboration with other designers, product and engineering
- Translate abstract ideas and complex requirements into tangible, beautiful and usable design deliverables
- Design with an awareness understanding of browser sizes, devices capabilities**,** accessibility and product functionally
- Shape the future fo the user interface on the entire product space while ensuring brand-consistency
- Contribute to the expansion and evolution of our design language system.
- Experience crafting extraordinary user interface design in web and mobile
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest design concepts and emerging trends in user-centered visual design.
- A strong eye for grids, visual patterns, and pixel perfection.
- Solid understanding of interaction design and fundamental design principles
- Experience developing and maintaining design libraries.
- Experience or interest in SaaS or Enterprise applications design
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process - run design critiques and be open to incorporate feedback
- A link to your online portfolio. Your application will not be considered without a portfolio.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.