At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a CCaaS Senior Voice Product Manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform;
- Create and maintain close relationships with our internal and external customers while working on our core voice platform capabilities;
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share user insights;
- Work with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements for new feature enhancements, products and services;
- Help to prioritize the product roadmap with engineering, design, marketing and sales;
- Collaborate with marketing and product ops to effectively launch new services, features and enhancements (or deprecate existing ones).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field required;
- 4+ years of Product Management experience;
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages is preferred;
- Collaborative team player, with strong communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into simple concepts and presentations;
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs;
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment;
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands;
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.