At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure, and user-friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a Senior Product Manager at Talkdesk, we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements. This role will be within the Financial Services & Insurance industry vertical division with a focus on new product development within the insurance industry.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next-generation call center platform for the financial services and insurance industries
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage, and share customer insights
- Collaborate with team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with engineering, marketing, and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Help to define the product roadmap through pragmatic market and client feedback for discovery of new products and solutions
- Document product functionality
- Collaborate with marketing to effectively launch new services, features, and enhancements
- Facilitate sales through training and creation of collateral materials for new product launches and features
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field required
- 6+ years work experience as a product manager
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions, and programming languages is preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience in Financial Services & Insurance will be relevant to this position.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.