At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that’s innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you’re a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
At Talkdesk, Product Designers are responsible for the whole design process. From product discovery to delivery, they collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Product Designers.
Talkdesk uses data analysis and customer feedback to identify our customers' problems and prioritize our roadmaps.
Product Design plays an important role in Talkdesk’s growth by empowering our users’ ability to solve their problems easily and intuitively. It’s their job to own and help drive user-centric design initiatives. We continuously experiment with new processes, methodologies, and ways of providing a consumer-grade user experience across all products.
What you will be doing
You will make part of the unified communications Team. We focus on collaborative tools that can bring people together and help them work efficiently. You will be focused primarily on driving the discovery and development of one of our core products. In addition, you will help to champion a user-centric mindset to ensure the best possible experience for prospective and current customers.
Apart from this, you will have research responsibilities, building and conducting research plans to discover new opportunities, identify key findings and validate our solutions.
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, and QAs.
- Define and align with Product what are the priorities to tackle.
- You will take the lead in driving the process and design of one of our core products.
- Identify and work over user problems that will bring value to our customers.
- Own the design process and support the development teams
The skills you will need
We want critical thinkers and problem solvers with small egos. Ideal candidates have the following:
- 2+ years working as a Product Designer on digital products
- Experience working with communication software/apps is an advantage.
- Expertise in user-centric and design methodologies.
- Strong understanding of how product development works.
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise applications is an advantage.
- Have notions or proof of knowledge of practices of user research.
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoy working as a cross-functional team delivering solutions.
- Will to grow the value of Product Design through relationship building and strong communication.
- A passion for building great products and making an impact.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a sense of ownership, and proactively.
- Ability to manage high-level product vision, strategy, and day-to-day work.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote friendly company
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities on a fast-paced, growing startup.
- Flexible work hours so you can manage your needs and lifestyle.
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Access to books and learning
Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.