At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Establish pricing proposal intake and approval process using a systematic approach
- Document Pricing philosophy and key functional stakeholders involved in Committee
- Maintain pricing lists and work closely with the Billing team to ensure SKU's are associated with appropriate lists
- Identify price change triggers and work with stakeholders to assess and plan for potential impacts (example triggers include: EOL, consolidations, migrations, upgrades/added functionality, new product, etc)
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the value proposition and competitive differentiation of each product and how it impacts pricing
- Conduct margin analysis and discount analysis on pricing proposals
- Set agenda and lead bi-weekly Pricing Steering Committee meetings
- Have the ability to understand and influence sales, marketing, product management and finance to drive pricing discussions that lead to timely agreement and approvals
- Continue to drive and iterate on pricing intake and approval process
- Have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology with a track record of designing and driving value-add programs within finance, operations, product or engineering
- Success in a cross functional role is a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.