At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Product Operations role sits within the broader 800+ person Product & Engineering team. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter whose strength is bringing people together and working cross-functionally to develop our Product Manager New Hire Onboarding Program and to support the Seasonal Release Technical Training.
- Drive consistency across the Product organization and scale the onboarding experience through creating on-demand training courses that cover crucial processes for Product Managers
- Maintain onboarding training materials and course library so that new hires can quickly get up to speed on processes that support managing the product lifecycle
- Act as the ‘go-to’ for new team members to gain access to required Product tools and company resources
- Partner with the GTM Enablement team to create learning paths in the LMS tool that can be assigned to new members
- Support efforts in delivering Seasonal Release Technical Trainings for internal teams and provide partners with access to knowledge transfer resources
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology with a track record of designing and driving value-add programs or processes within sales operations, product or engineering
- Have an undergraduate degree in communications, finance or related field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.