At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a Product Manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform.
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape.
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights.
- Collaborate with team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs.
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems.
- Work with with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature. enhancements, products and services.
- Help to prioritize the product roadmap with engineering, design, marketing and sales.
- Document product functionality.
- Collaborate with marketing to effectively launch new services, features and enhancements.
- Facilitate sales through training and creation of collateral materials for new product launches and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field required.
- 4+ years work experience as a product manager.
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes.
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs.
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.