We are looking for an innovative and customer-obsessed product manager for the Outbound Customer Engagement Centers portfolio of Talkdesk CCaaS. This is a new product area that was recently launched and has become our fastest growing area for Talkdesk.
Our product managers work with designers, engineers, GTM teams, and the product leadership team to invent new capabilities and grow them to market leadership.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Product Management for Talkdesk Outbound Customer Engagement Centers solution area.
You will be responsible for strategizing with product leadership, as well as engineering counterparts to deliver products that customers love. This role will also be responsible for developing people through mentoring, feedback, and providing growth opportunities. With a fast-paced and dynamic environment this role needs to be a role model that embraces the changes with uncertainty and leads to execute with business outcomes.
You will be successful if you are:
- A team player you are excited to work with a well-rounded team of high performing product managers with great people's skills and cross-team collaboration experience.
- Being adaptable: you operate with a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we can improve our products and serve our customers. You are optimistic and inspire the team for execution.
- Results oriented: you are biased for action and deliver on your commitments. You are able to make tough decisions and keep focused with ruthless prioritization.
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions. Simultaneously, you can make the right decisions with incomplete data and are continually optimizing for learning.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their 'A' game and are continually looking for improvement opportunities. You don't settle and accept, "because that is the way we've always done it."
- A product management expert: you bring experience to drive strategy, create compelling vision, and educate the product and engineering organization the product area you will be responsible for.
In this role you will:
- Own the vision for the future of a component within the Talkdesk CCaaS outbound engagement centers solution area and evangelize this vision with our customers, partners and employees.
- Be a player to lead one of more scrum teams
- Define, realize, and optimize the market strategy, product roadmap, release planning, & feature delivery
- Partner with engineering to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver value for customers
- Launch new capabilities with a highly detailed and thoughtful approach with product marketing and customer success
- Engage with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Define and execute winning collaboration models with other solution areas, BUs, and GTM teams to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings, analyst briefings, and advisory boards
We will be looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience in defining, launching, and growing Enterprise or SaaS products in an agile technology organization
- 3+ years of leading scrum teams
- High energy and passion for the job
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Professionalism, dedication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related work experience. MBA a plus
- Ability to deliver results in a global and remote work environment comprised of internal and external stakeholders
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.