At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Product Insights & Operations Manager leverages information spanning NPS, feature requests, customer adoption, and usage metrics and product financials to help the Product team gain a better understanding of how our customers are using our products, identify ways to increase product adoption, and inform R&D on investment and prioritization of the product roadmap.
- Drive programs and Identify opportunities to seamlessly incorporate the many voice-of-the-customer channels into the Release Planning Process including Feature Requests, Product NPS, Early Access Feedback, Trial Feedback, etc.
- Develop product usage & adoption metrics; work with product clusters to identify key metrics to measure each product, build dashboards and establish leadership reporting cadence.
- Have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative or analytical field; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology with a track record of designing and driving value-add programs within finance, operations, product or engineering
- Success in a cross functional role is a must
- Experience using Pendo, Looker, Salesforce, Excel, Netsuite is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.