At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) unit’s goal is to help our clients provide a world class customer experience while engaging and ensuring the satisfaction of their workforce. We leverage bleeding edge, innovative technology and AI to develop world class solutions and capabilities, such as Workforce Management platform that supports our customers in best utilizing their resources; Quality and Performance Management capabilities that ensures our clients are leading quality customer experience and assuring appropriate coaching and feedback to their agents; and Customer Feedback capabilities in order to elicit, gather, and analyze customer feedback and turn these insights into actionable and automated improvements.
We work in agile processes and create a safe environment for employees to innovate, take chances, and not be afraid to fail.
At Talkdesk, Product Designers are responsible for the whole design process. From product discovery to delivery.
As a Product Designer, you will be working with a multidisciplinary team, from product managers to engineers, discovering UX findings with customers and end-users, defining, leading, analyzing, and sharing UX research and design studies to better understand our users and help answer the core questions of the business.
- The product you will be working on is related to “Talkdesk - Quality Management” for the contact centers industry and aims to evaluate agent interactions, identify key areas of improvement, and provide agents with the actionable feedback they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- New technologies like Artificial Intelligence are used in the product to understand how they could help humans with their daily work.
- Your manager will be Filipe Placido; he will offer guidance and support along your journey.
- We have a high-sharing team that learns from each other. Our design community includes 48 designers and is growing.
- Designers have a seat at the table with Product and Engineering folks.
What you’ll do
- Work remotely with 2 designers on the same product, along with Product and Engineering folks.
- Help and collaborate on product vision and strategy
- Carry out remote user research and UX discovery
- Update our personas based on continuous UX research.
- Co-design with peers and deliver design work that meets user needs, business requirements and technical feasibility.
- Work with leaders of other functions (e.g. Product Manager, Product Owner, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support, UX writers) to ensure that teams are collaborating effectively to deliver on Talkdesk’s strategy.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Conduct remote usability tests with customers and end-users to refine designs and improve user experience
- Document and share design specifications and UX guidelines
- Evangelize the importance of design and UX research as part of Talkdesk’s Design System.
- Host and contribute to design discussions, workshops, and agile ceremonies.
- Mentor junior designers to foster their growth
What skills you need
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Comprehensive understanding in applying user-centered design methodologies to tackle complex product problems.
- Experience working in enterprise web applications
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of UX research methods and passion to share this knowledge with others.
- Experience defining, conducting, and analyzing usability sessions with end-users and usability reviews with designers.
- Comfortable with end-to-end processes—from discovery to execution, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
- Clear and objective communication skills adjusting to PMs, developers, designers, and other team members.
- Ability to provide constructive and effective feedback to guide and help team members achieve a positive outcome. Walk the talk.
- Passionate about solving complex design challenges that will improve people’s life.
What will put you ahead
- Experience with User Research activities in AI (Artificial Intelligence) space
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications
- Experience developing an enterprise UX Research capability
- Ability to co-work independently and from a remote location
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience participating and conducting Design critique sessions
We’d like to see a link to your portfolio or any other work you’d like us to see
“A portfolio highlighting your design process and past work shows others who you are as a designer.”
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.