At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
What are we doing?
At Talkdesk we’re reimagining how people experience contact centers. We’re building an enterprise product, without all the complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We use design and prototyping to guide early product development, bring greater clarity to engineering goals, and develop a UX-grounded point of view. We impact thousands of people by designing tools that help drive empathy in human interactions through technology.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated systems thinker who is happiest when solving highly ambiguous, multifaceted problems in elegantly simple ways. You’re an effective communicator and facilitator that enjoy validating ideas with product, engineering peers and get customer feedback as well. You care about all the details of design both on and off the screen and have a desire to put things in the world that have a meaningful impact on people’s lives and thrive in a collaborative environment that values team over titles.
You will tackle deeply complex usability problems, we’re looking for designers who can see beyond the obvious and can execute on a vision for what modern customer experience could become. You’ll be performing research, creating wireframes and user flows, designing and testing. We have a number of product personas to consider and a wide range of workflows that vary from business to business. You’ll be working side by side with other designers, product and a cross-functional engineering team responsible to deliver features on specific product area.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to design end-to-end from discovery to execution, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- To be able to work within an established design system, but will know when and where to push the framework to its limits.
- Proven ability to manage and lead in cross-functional environments
- Excellent communication and experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Passionate about solving complex design challenges
- Can demonstrate thinking at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Able to give, receive feedback and guide more junior designers
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully
- Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.