At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- 3+ years experience working in a SaaS-based product role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep product knowledge of the Talkdesk Platform (or SaaS equivalent)
- Passion + Creativity! To build demonstration that have a WOW factor, and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Grit: A "Do Whatever it Takes" attitude to meet deadlines
- Aptitude to "Always be learning". We innovate and a rapid pace and need teammates who can learn new solutions very quickly
- Relevant experience in E-commerce, Government, Insurance, AI/VA, Healthcare and Financials will be relevant to this position
- Interface with Talkdesk Product + Engineering to align our efforts with their product development cycle.
- Work with product marketing to establish messaging and tone for demonstrations.
- Develop + Operate new products during staging, early-access to prove out usability.
- Develop end-user stories which showcase each product.
- Develop documentation and participate with Sales Enablement.
- Lead demonstrations for Internal and Customer-Facing Product Launch events.
- Offer subject matter expertise to Sales + SE teams for technical questions on developing projects.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.