At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
Who are we looking for?
The CCaaS BU is the heart and soul of Talkdesk’s business. With ownership of the core engagement capabilities across voice and digital, we’re growing fast and need to scale our operations. We are looking for a motivated and driven team member to help us accelerate our growth by helping us drive strategic projects for the BU and Product teams, developing insights, and orchestrating the rhythm of the business.
You will be successful if you are:
- A problem solver: you love the thrill of a big problem and dissecting it into tactical and pragmatic plans for execution
- Creative and curious: You are curious about how we can improve our products and processes.
- Data-obsessed: You enjoy using data to solve problems, identify trends and opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions. The Excel spreadsheet is a dear friend to you.
- Results oriented: Even though you love data, you still operate with purpose and have a bias for action to deliver on your commitments. You are able to make tough decisions and stay focused with ruthless prioritization.
In this role, you will:
- Liaise closely with product operations, product and engineering leads, and other departments to lead cross-functional programs on behalf of Product including product EOL and migrations.
- Identify, measure, and report on Key Performance Indicators of the business unit and respective product lines.
- Orchestrate and manage the rhythm of the business through regular business reviews and product management ceremonies such as portfolio reviews.
- Assist in preparing materials for executive level reviews and meetings.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving business and product operating models
We will be looking for:
- University degree in an engineering or technology background; MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a related role
- 3 years experience working at a SaaS or management consulting company
- Additional experience in product management, engineering, or services is a plus
- Outstanding powerpoint and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced financial and business acumen
- Strong attention to details
- High drive be a team player, to learn, and become an influential leader
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.