At Talkdesk we are disruptive risk-takers that don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies? As an Associate Product Manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
What You'll Be Doing
Associate Product Managers work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and help QA’ing new releases.
In the Integrations cluster you will be a key asset in helping the development of a horizontal platform that will enable internal and external stakeholders to be autonomous on integration tasks, providing them with tools and systems that allow for faster, consistent and reusable outcomes.
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services;
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights;
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests;
- Triaging bugs and feature requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or an unrelated field if proven experience;
- 3+ years of previous experience as a product manager, project manager, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role;
- Previous hands-on or project experience in data-driven departments ranging from data engineering to business, data analytics and data science (plus);
- Technical background in software industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.