Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
What You'll Be Doing:
Associate Product Managers work closely with engineers, product managers, product marketers and designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from product discovery, writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and QA’ing new releases.
In the Artificial Intelligence Unit you will be a key asset in the delivery of Talkdesk Automation product strategy to the contact center market and you are working with teams using cutting edge AI/ML prototypes and features. If the idea of working with a diverse, intellectually stimulating and dynamic team using NLP, deep learning, self-learning algorithms and large structured & unstructured data sets excites you, the AI unit has simply been made for you. Our customers and their customers will remember you every single day when they seamlessly interact with our AI-fueled Analytics suite.
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Support and coordinate product led growth cross-functional initiatives
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests
- Creating and implementing QA test plans for pre- and post-launch features
- Triaging bugs and feature requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field/experience
- 3+ years of previous experience as a project manager, product manager/marketer, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Skilled in plan creation, and documentation practices
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.