At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We’re seeking a Performance Coaching Manager who's excited about everything that has to do with people and the employee experience. The Performance Coaching Manager manages the performance coaching cycles with a focus on optimizing employee feedback, development and performance while enabling managers with the resources and tools to be effective in the development of their teams.
- Manages quarterly performance review and employee development processes using existing tools and incorporating leading techniques.
- Works closely with the people business partner team in the execution of all duties and in understanding the needs of the various business units.
- Manage Talkdesk’s competency model and work closely with learning & development in providing developmental resources.
- Partners with internal stakeholders, engages with business areas on a regular basis in order to understand and support through HR policies, procedures, systems and tools;
- Analyses trends and metrics and proposes HR solutions and initiatives;
- Implements and drives performance management system
- May provide direct performance management guidance to manager (e.g. calibration meetings, challenges, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.);
- Delivers on performance related training needs, mapping and training plan
- 4-year degree in Human Resources, management, or similar
- At least 5 years of prior experience in human resources, with an emphasis on performance management, performance coaching, business partnering or employee relations
- Ability to work as a trusted advisor with senior stakeholders
- Experience working in an international company with a multicultural environment
- Advanced English
- Integrity, credibility, and maturity for confidential issues
- Prior SaaS company experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.