Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Talkdesk is seeking an HR Administrative Specialist to join the team in Lisbon - this is a great opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the world.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Onboarding and offboarding process
- Headcount monitoring & reporting
- Control of employee information and data quality
- Payroll process and legal reports and communications
- Provide support to employees in all aspects of HR Processes
- Administrative tasks related to the role
- Degree in Human Resources, management, or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience in HR area, including training logistics, compensation, and benefits administration, employees safety and well being, employee relations, etc
- Experience in the payroll process (Primavera ERP preferred)
- Experience working in an international company with a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced English
- Integrity, creditability, and maturity for confidential issues
- Innovation and creativity
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.