At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things. We’ll do whatever it takes to build a world-class product that improves customer experiences. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers, globally. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride with us.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone to help us build and scale our International Development Program on the People Team. You will support Talkdesk’s aggressive expansion into new Talkdesk regions in EMEA, LATAM and APAC. You will partner with a variety of key stakeholders in Talent, Finance, HR, Legal and International Corporate Development in multiple countries to support Talkdesk’s growth goals in both the Go-to-Market and Engineering departments. We’re growing quickly and you will play a vital role at a key inflection point during our global growth.
How You’ll Most Likely Operate
You will be interfacing with executives, in-house partners, vendors and others who will help you organize and build our International People Programs. So you should be great at developing relationships and managing multiple projects at once. You consider yourself to be proactive and find solutions and bring organization without being prompted because that’s how you thrive.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be collaborating with the International Corporate Development team to understand sales and go-to-market growth plans and expected timelines.
- You will partner with the International Finance team to understand new country set up options and local taxation requirements from a People perspective.
- You will liaise with both internal and external counsel to finalize employment contracts in new countries and gain a strong understanding of local employment laws and how it applies to new employees.
- You will also communicate and train the Talent and People teams on local laws so they have a complete understanding of new regions.
- You’ll align with international recruiters to understand candidate needs in new regions and how to remain competitive in new markets.
- You will partner with our Compensation, Benefits, and Payroll teams to establish competitive compensation structures including equity when appropriate.
- You will work with the employee experience team, People Operations and IT to streamline operational global onboarding processes to welcome new Talkdeskers in new countries.
- You’ll be on the team that serves as the local point of contact to all employees that reside outside of our core Talkdesk regions.
- You’ll develop comprehensive documentation of new international expansion processes and in depth country manuals for each new region including but not limited to: employment contract requirements, employment benefits, local geographical laws, insurances, payroll requirements, leave entitlements, and more.
- You’ll partner with the Learning & Development team to develop an understanding of cultural differences between new countries to roll out global Cultural Awareness programs.
- You’ll help with the creation of global mobility and relocation programs to support Talkdesk growth internationally.
What We’re Looking For
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with compensation and benefits programs
- Fluency in English required; multilingual preferred
- Employment law experience or a background in human resources is preferred
- Ability to conduct comprehensive statistical analyses of complex datasets
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Office, Jira or related software