At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Develop, refine, track SEO strategies based on marketing goals, including optimizing current web pages.
- Perform keyword research to support editorial production.
- Create performance reports and gather insights using Google Analytics or similar and report to stakeholders.
- Provide training overviews to other teams so that they can self-serve.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of SEO strategies.
- Identify new areas of opportunity and content gaps to increase organic footprint
- Monitor search landscape and collect insight that will be used with the content marketing strategy.
- Proofread and edit material.
- Create and maintain an editorial content calendar for our corporate website.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience using popular SEO tools, such as Semrush, Keyword planner, or Keywords Everywhere and be able to analyze data and metrics to make decisions
- Knowledge of technical SEO concepts & implementation
- Passion for SEO and the ability to keep on top of the latest trends and best practices
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Salesforce, Asana or other campaign management or analytics tools
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Exceptional writing skills
- Capacity to collaborate with team members across cultures and time zones
- Familiarity with Agile a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.