At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
What you will do:
You will manage projects from beginning to end. You are a problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both stakeholders and the Creative team. You know what to expect, what to do next, and where you need to be at all times.
- Define the approach and scope of projects (goals, deliverables and schedule).
- Ensure the delivery of all project deliverables on time and with the highest quality.
- Liaise with the creative director and team managers and manage third party vendors.
- Lead internal, external and stakeholder meetings, presentations and conference calls, ensuring they stay on track and meet stated objectives.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify strategic requirements and manage expectations.
- Structure project timelines and provide team direction.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or directly related experience.
- Has experience with agile methodologies.
- Has excellent negotiation skills.
- Is experienced with the Google Drive, Slides, Sheets, Docs.
- Knows how to scope large engagements and develop project plans.
- Has experience managing multiple interdisciplinary project teams.
- Has a successful track record of managing large scale digital and innovation projects in a digital agency and / or a consultancy.
- Is an expert presenter and comfortable interacting with senior-level stakeholders.
- Has a positive and collaborative problem solving attitude.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Is flexible, pragmatic, detail oriented and remains calm in a fast paced environment.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.