At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
As the Marketing Database Manager, you will be responsible for writing optimized SQL queries for integration with BI applications, maintaining data quality and overseeing database accuracy. The Marketing Database Manager will build dashboards to track key go-to-market metrics, evaluate their success, and identify how to increase their contribution to pipeline and deliver an adequate return on investment (ROI).You will be diving into a wide scope of web traffic, ad platform, lead, opportunity and attribution data to help us make the right decisions and achieve our ambitious goals.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- SQL data management tasks including importing, cleaning, transforming, and combining datasets, querying internal and external data sources, and computing business metrics.
- Use SQL to cleanse and transform data so no further transformations are needed in the BI tools
- Create reports and dashboards in Tableau or other BI tools to meet requestor requirements
- Build and maintain a marketing analytics framework and a regular cadence of reporting to demonstrate marketing influence on pipeline and bookings and to provide insight for program optimization
- Evaluate reports and circulate key learnings and findings to key internal stakeholders
- Drive best practices in data management
- Develop reports to find breaks in the lead flow or gaps in our data
- 2+ years of previous database management and/or analytics experience
- Experience in data governance, data profiling, data quality and system integration
- Proficiency with SQL including intermediate knowledge of relational databases with ability to build queries from scratch across multiple tables
- Analytic/modeling skills with understanding of statistical concepts. Comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting
- Familiarity with marketing funnel reporting and industry critical metrics, such as Leads, MQLs, pipeline, and bookings
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Excel or Google sheets
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.