At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Talkdesk is looking for a data-driven marketer to support our global customer retention and expansion programs. Listening to our customers is key to maintaining the innovation Talkdesk is known for and we are looking for someone to execute on our community strategy and support advisory events. This marketer will also execute campaigns that systematically support customers in achieving maximum value while recommending complementary products. Passion for customer success and customer experience technology is key. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
- Know the Talkdesk customer base inside and out
- Execute programs and campaigns that drive customer adoption of Talkdesk products and strategically recommend add-on products
- Create global customer connections via a variety of programs - virtual and live (when the world allows)
- Collaborate on our online community platform and execute upon cross-functional community programs
- Deliver vertical, horizontal, functional, product, role-based, account-based (you name it) community group plans
- Drive community engagement programs and rally cross-functional colleagues to participate
- Guide quarterly release readiness and product advocacy across our communities to maximize value realization for customers and deliver expansion (cross-sell & upsell) business
- Support Customer Advisory Board operations from pre and post-campaign operations through all the logistical details
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, and celebrate key milestones
- Protect the Talkdesk brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice
- Support customer communications that deliver valuable information to customers at the right time in a succinct manner
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Creative and driven individual who loves to help customers and succeed while driving innovation
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to design programs
- Experience engaging in customer communities
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs and build reporting for metrics that matter
- Track record of planning, executing, measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships remotely that focus on achieving everyone’s goals
- Solution mindset, pragmatic approach to evaluating and resolving business issues
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS desired
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- College graduate
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.