At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionising the industry of contact centres. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The IT Manager will be responsible for overseeing the IT day to day operations and help to lead our global team. They will be responsible for managing projects ensuring we meet deadlines while still delivering an amazing support experience to our customers. This role will be integral in resolving escalations, managing communications, and helping to expand our IT services globally. This role will also work in close cooperation with multiple other business departments to fulfill the needs of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of the IT department
- Oversee multiple projects ensuring communication, scope, budget, and timelines are being met
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team’s ability to meet or exceed our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Hire, train, and develop a team of IT professionals
- Interact with management and staff to provide technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions
- Oversee the documentation and improvement of all IT processes
- Oversee our asset management lifecycle in a global economy
- End user support (Tier 3)
- The propensity to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Manage stress in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Adaptability to changing priorities to meet multiple challenging deadlines.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Work in a team environment, with strong interpersonal, collaborative, trust-building, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Being flexible and approachable.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- 3+ years as a manager of a diverse IT workforce
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced IT environment in a technical role (i.e. Helpdesk support, systems administration)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA in a related computer field (BS Preferred)
Additional Certifications or Licenses (optional)
- MCSA, MCSE
- A+, Network+, Security+. CCNA
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.