At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The Information Security and Business Continuity Management Systems (ISMS and BCMS) at Talkdesk are the basis for the ISO27001 and ISO22301 implementation. We are looking for a person that is driven for improval so they manage the ISMS and BCMS, aligned with Talkdesk culture but being able to always challenge, reporting directly to the Head of Security.
At the same time, Talkdesk is growing and expanding and offers constant challenges. Therefore, anyone joining our Information Security team will easily be involved in additional projects and initiatives, growing with new challenges!
- Responsible for the management of the Information Security Management System, Privacy Information Management Systems and Business Continuity Management Systems, according to ISO27001, ISO27701 and ISO22301 principles.
- This includes ensuring all the necessary ISMS, PIMS and BCMS requirements are kept every year (eg. Management Review, non-conformity status).
- Work towards increasing the scope of the ISMS and BCMS, covering additional processes but also additional specific best practices (ex: ISO27018, ISO27017).
- Integrate additional Management Systems to have an unique Management System for additional ISO standards.
- Prepare certification audits and be the single point of contact with external auditors.
- Depending on experience, might be involved in other certifications held by Talkdesk (such as SOC2 and PCI-DSS) and projects for additional new certifications.
- 3 years experience in managing Information Security Management Systems, according to ISO27001 requirements
- Experience in managing Business Continuity Management Systems, according to ISO22301 requirements is valued.
- ISO 27001 Implementer/Lead Implementer certification
- Knowledge of BCM (ISO22301 Lead Implementation certification valued)
- Highly organized and methodical
- Good analytical skills
- Solution focused and critical thinking
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Autonomous and proactive
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.