At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
As Technical Program Manager at Talkdesk, we expect you to Manage exciting and complex Technical Programs ensuring the delivery on time and with quality.
- Develop and organize Technical programs and activities in accordance with engineering strategy and goals;
- Ensure program management and uninterrupted delivery;
- Provide reporting, risk analysis and identify areas of improvement;
- Manage different stakeholders from different business units inside Talkdesk (Product, Support, etc);
- Communicate with technical teams and their managers, acting as a trusted advisor by ensuring transparent and objective communication regarding program issues and decisions;
- Manage budget and operating plans;
- Ensure that Program goals are meeting customer satisfaction, safety, and quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related areas;
- 5+ of Proven experience as a program manager;
- Strong presentation skills to effectively present complex technical information;
- Hands-on experience in design, implement, and manage large and complex Technical Programs;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Experience with Cloud and/or contact center products is a plus;
- Experience of large multi-team Agile software projects is desirable.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.