At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
As Solution architect at Talkdesk, you will join the new Proactive Integrations team, responsible for expanding the connection and integration capabilities of the Talkdesk platform with other solutions. You will work closely with web services, APIs, cloud applications, iPaaS and a wide range of technologies. Each new integration will be a different challenge and an opportunity to learn.
You will be a technical leader working with a team of engineers and helping them expand the Talkdesk platform’s integration capabilities. You will decide how our solutions are built, designing cutting edge cloud architectures ensuring the security, performance and scalability of the systems. You will choose the right tools and technologies for each work, working closely with our product managers and partners.
- Understand all Talkdesk products ecosystem to ensure the design and implementation of the best solution in context for any given problem;
- Ensure the Interface with customers, engineering and product teams to define and implement new solutions;
- Investigate new middleware technologies and new patterns so we can provide the best solution to our clients;
- Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle since: requirements analysis, architecture design, implementation, bug fixes etc.
- Establish technical direction by playing an active role near engineering teams, ensuring that software development process follows;
- Provide technical guidance to teams, participate in design reviews, do code reviews and pairing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related areas;
- 5+ of Proven experience as a Solution Architect;
- Experience in product development or product companies;
- Experience dealing with complex solutions and highly scalable technologies;
- Proven experience working with middleware technologies;
- Knowledge and proven experience with microservices;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-native technologies is a strong plus;
- Experience working with Web Services and API in general (mandatory)
- Fluency in English.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.