At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won't let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
- Design interconnection solutions efficiently, with both customers and operators ensuring all involved adhere to technical requirements.
- Be driven by innovation, make sure Talkdesk customers and partners continue to be supported on the most evolved and reliable network.
- Provide technological guidance and support to the interconnection solution having in mind the rapidly growing customer base.
- Certify interoperability between Talkdesk's network and far end systems.
- 2 - 4 years experience with core signaling network nodes, designing and deploying voice infrastructure elements.
- Working experience with IMS interworking (knowledge of IMS architecture).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, VoIP related protocols (SIP, RTP).
- IP networks troubleshooting capabilities.
- Experience with signaling analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark).
- Experience building highly available and scalable systems.
- Experience with open-source sip proxies (kamailio, opensips) is a plus.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.