At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) unit’s goal is to help our clients provide a world class customer experience while engaging and ensuring the satisfaction of their workforce. We leverage bleeding edge, innovative technology and AI to develop world class solutions and capabilities, such as Workforce Management platform that supports our customers in best utilizing their resources; Quality and Performance Management capabilities that ensures our clients are leading quality customer experience and assuring appropriate coaching and feedback to their agents; and Customer Feedback capabilities in order to elicit, gather, and analyze customer feedback and turn these insights into actionable and automated improvements.
We work in agile processes and create a safe environment for employees to innovate, take chances, and not be afraid to fail.
To be successful as a Technical Advisor, you should provide exceptional technical expertise, display efficient multitasking abilities, and be detail-oriented.
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market;
- Coach and up-skill other engineering team members;
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth;
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers’ needs, enhance Talkdesk usability and resolve technical issues;
- Engage with the Product team and other engineering teams in the cluster to help to ensure the solutions the team is building is fulfilling all the requirements;
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- BS/MS Degree in engineering, computer science, or another related engineering area;
- Hands-on development experience is required. Experience in scripting and programming languages like Java, Ruby and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Docker or other similar container-based systems
- Experience in working with a globally distributed team and international projects
Nice to have / Pluses:
- Experience with cloud services (AWS or similar) is preferable
- Experience in the Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.