At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Talkdesk is looking for ServiceNow Developers. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for creating extensions to the ServiceNow platforms that have a deep integration with Talkdesk’s innovative call center platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand business requirements and determine scope of development efforts
- Work closely with Talkdesk Engineering Teams to coordinate efforts and dependencies
- Mentor junior developers, provide technical leadership and perform code reviews
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow coding best practices.
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow declarative costumization best practices.
- Deep knowledge of the ServiceNow database model.
- Good knowledge of bidirectional data integration using REST-based web services.
- Experience integrating customized remote applications into ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer is a plus
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is a plus