At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Work closely with business users, product analysts, data scientists and the rest of Talkdesk’s engineering to deliver world class data driven solutions;
- Transform data into actionable insights;
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics;
- Build and maintain clean data models;
- Collaborate with engineering to design and develop scalable ETL pipelines;
- Act as a subject matter expert on Looker, both as a development platform and visualization tool.
- Analytical mindset, being able to drive insights to answer business questions with data and visualizations;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or R;
- Experience creating and managing data warehouses, as well as the ETL/ELT work flow;
- Experience working with Engineering on ETL pipelines;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have / Pluses:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or a similar area;
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum;
- Familiarity with Big Data processing frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark;
- Knowledge of Big Data analytical tools, such as Hive, Impala, Presto or Drill;
- Familiarity with messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data visualization tools: Looker, Tableau, Power BI.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.