At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Seeking a Scrum Master to work with our Artificial Intelligence team in an enterprise software development environment. As the Scrum Master, you will be empowered to help guide an experienced team of software developers, build and release product and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum. In addition to leading sprint ceremonies, you will also be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
- Organize and facilitate all Scrum related cerimonies (stand-ups, plannings, retrospectives, reviews and refinements, etc.);
- Work with the team to discover next goals and manage the backlog;
- Act as a communication facilitator between team and others teams and relevant stakeholders, helping resolving misunderstandings and miss alignments;
- Work with product owners and managers to refine vision, establish goals and set metrics;
- Monitor team metrics and discuss its progress with teams;
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management;
- Align team work with Business Unit strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Agile Manifesto
- 3 years of scrum master experience
- BA or equivalent
Nice to have / Pluses:
- Technical background in development or QA;
- Scrum master certification;
- Knowledge about Dual track Agile (Discovery + Delivery).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.