In the Unified Communications Business Unit you will find a welcoming, motivated, and collaborative team environment. We thrive to improve & innovate with every product release and customer integration, and have fun while getting better. Our unit is responsible for the UCaaS & CPaaS products at Talkdesk including carrier management and voice integrations. Our focus is on building a global voice network that has maximum uptime, global reach, and excellent voice quality. We envision business communications to be easy and uncomplicated to deploy and use. And to bring customer care & back-office teams together in a seamless and frictionless way.
- Champion the use and application of data and analytics across the company
- Partner with different departments (e.g. Finance, Billing, Product, Design, BI team, Marketing, Business Operations, Support, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant
- Use product usage and product impact data to identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, and best practices
- Design clever data models that balance the diverse, specific needs of various business stakeholders with general principles of flexibility and extensibility
- Collaborate with Engineering to collect and process data and enable new insights
- Establish data governance by setting standards for the consistent definition and application of metrics
- Experience in a Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel, Python is an advantage
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Expertise with statistical analyses and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design)
- Strategically-minded yet detail-oriented
- Striving to learn and find ways to analyze data from multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.