At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
As a R&D Portfolio Strategy Director at Talkdesk, you will support defining our product portfolio. Working with engineering and product leadership teams and from across the Talkdesk you will carry out market and competitor analysis, portfolio reviews and influence leadership on strategy, portfolio alignment, and strategy execution.
What you will do:
- Support driving and defining cross engineering and product goals;
- Partner with finance, and several partners to guide strategy definition;
- Guide engineering and product budget and headcount allocation;
- Create ad-hoc market, competitor analysis to influence strategy.
- Align product portfolio to strategy and carry out quarterly checkpoints to review progress and support course adjustment to meet market needs.
- Partner with leadership and supporting functions to maintain product cost, growth, and revenue analysis;
- Evaluate new business opportunities working closely with leadership and carrying out business and market research;
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree ideally with 5+ years related experience. MBA highly preferred;
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives/ projects;
- Consulting & collaborative mindset. Top consultancy firm experience preferred;
- Excellent analytical skills and being able to synthesize vast amounts of info;
- Technology /SaaS experience preferred;
- Ability to effectively communicate across a vast array of stakeholders;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work and influence senior leadership.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.