At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
In the Unified Communications Business Unit you will find a welcoming, motivated, and collaborative team environment. We thrive to improve & innovate with every product release and customer integration, and have fun while getting better. Our unit is responsible for the UCaaS & CPaaS products at Talkdesk including carrier management and voice integrations. Our focus is on building a global voice network that has maximum uptime, global reach, and excellent voice quality. We envision business communications to be easy and uncomplicated to deploy and use. And to bring customer care & back-office teams together in a seamless and frictionless way.
- Working as a team (by this we mean working with your designated team) focusing on working and analyzing of requirements, active participation in SCRUM ceremonies; updating and creating user stories;
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
- Define and perform regression testing;
- Able to write and read bug reports and have to make the deadlines in the sprints;
- Provide a good description on the bug issues to our developers by using several tools (i.e. Written reports, visual queues like videos, images and so on);
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field;
- Understand the bug lifecycle (Analyzing - Reporting - Testing - Checking);
- Knowledge in User Stories gathering and analysis;
- Ability to identify business risks from written requirements (user stories);
- Experience in creating Test plans and Cases;
- Experience with VoIP (VoIP signaling and media diagnostics);
- Experience with Wireshark;
- Load testing experience;
- API testing experience;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking in designing new ideas to find bugs is important. Standard QA processes won’t always work at Talkdesk;
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergise with other teams;
- QA Mindset: They build stuff, you break stuff and love it;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency.
Nice To Haves / Pluses:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- ISTQB Foundation Certification;
- Understanding of Automation Processes;
- Experience/preference to work remotely.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.