At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) unit’s goal is to help our clients provide a world class customer experience while engaging and ensuring the satisfaction of their workforce. We leverage bleeding edge, innovative technology and AI to develop world class solutions and capabilities, such as Workforce Management platform that supports our customers in best utilizing their resources; Quality and Performance Management capabilities that ensures our clients are leading quality customer experience and assuring appropriate coaching and feedback to their agents; and Customer Feedback capabilities in order to elicit, gather, and analyze customer feedback and turn these insights into actionable and automated improvements.
We work in agile processes and create a safe environment for employees to innovate, take chances, and not be afraid to fail.
If you dream about the most modern QA practices, latest technologies, experimental approaches and discovering new Quality Assurance lands - you don’t need to search further. We have it all, and more. Our vertical, cross-functional teams are owners of the product they are building, where Quality is an integral part of coding and our Quality Engineer supports devs every step of the way, from an early PR to Production. We develop in a microservice approach and we test in a microservice approach. We are working to prevent problems instead of finding them further down the code stream. And we are excited you will join us!
A day "in the office" for a QA Automation Engineer:
- Say hello to fellow QAs, you can be cheerful or grumpy, with a funny gif or just a coffee emoticon - absolutely up to you
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies, like every morning StandUp where you can discuss with your developers what is ready and what will be released to production today (Yes, Yes - most of our teams are releasing even a few times a day to Prod!)
- Review CI and CD automation in pipelines for the next code change and prevent bugs to be merged
- Automate CD scenarios and try to discover new, better, easier, faster ways to do the best job we can (You want to create automation with Artificial Intelligence? Or maybe you would like to test the Artificial Intelligence we are implementing?)
- Contribute and Improve test Frameworks, test Strategies and test Practices in your team, product, business unit and whole talkdesk family
- Meet with Design and Product team to discuss future ideas
- Learn about microservice Performance testing and Chaos Management
- Finish a busy day with some zoom Yoga session
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency.
- Experience in defining and reviewing Test Cases & Plans;
- Experience with one or more test tools & frameworks (ex: Selenium Webdriver, cypress, WebdriverIO, Robot Framework, etc);
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the-box (every day is a school day, every day is a good day for improvements)
- Able to identify business risks & contribute to user story definition;
- Team player mentality, actively cooperating with both engineering and non-engineering colleagues;
- QA Mindset: “How can we do it better?”
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working in SCRUM environments;
- Knowledge or experience with pipelines, Jenkins, and CI / CD processes;
- Experience with virtualization and containerisation
- Work remotely from anywhere, but still benefit from company culture;
- High Life-Work balance culture: “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do´ list”;
- Sponsorship in training, courses, certifications and Tech Events;
- Extra days off for Volunteering
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.