At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) unit’s goal is to help our clients provide a world class customer experience while engaging and ensuring the satisfaction of their workforce. We leverage bleeding edge, innovative technology and AI to develop world class solutions and capabilities, such as Workforce Management platform that supports our customers in best utilizing their resources; Quality and Performance Management capabilities that ensures our clients are leading quality customer experience and assuring appropriate coaching and feedback to their agents; and Customer Feedback capabilities in order to elicit, gather, and analyze customer feedback and turn these insights into actionable and automated improvements.
We work in agile processes and create a safe environment for employees to innovate, take chances, and not be afraid to fail.
- Working as a team (by this we mean working with your designated team) focusing on working and analyzing of requirements, active participation in SCRUM ceremonies; updating and creating user stories;
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
- Able to write and read bug reports and have to make the deadlines in the sprints;
- Provide a good description on the bug issues to our developers by using several tools (i.e. Written reports, visual queues like videos, images and so on);
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field;
- Able to identify business risks & contribute to user story definition;
- Experience in defining and reviewing Test Cases & Plans;
- Experience with one or more test tools & frameworks (ex: Selenium Webdriver, cypress, WebdriverIO, Robot Framework, etc);
- Team player mentality, actively cooperating with both engineering and non-engineering colleagues;
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the-box. Standard QA processes won’t always work at Talkdesk;
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working in SCRUM environments;
- ISTQB Foundation Certification;
- Knowledge or experience with pipelines, Jenkins, and CI / CD processes;
- Practical experience with web testing or development.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.