At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Do you love APIs, databases, and open source? Do you crave for great challenges that will make you feel awesome once you solve them?
We're looking for skilled iOS software engineers to join a team of amazing developers that is completely disrupting an industry.
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk product
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs, enhance Talkdesk usability and resolve technical issues
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming and TDD
- Thorough experience of iOS apps development cycle
- Solid knowledge of Swift
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Experience with development of SDKs and APIs
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and pipelines (Travis, Bitrise)
- Knowledge of UI automation tests (XCTest)
- Familiar with Git, Ruby, RabbitMQ, Redis and/or MongoDB
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.