At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Collaborate with our backend developers to enhance the user experience
- Coach and up-skill other engineering team members
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs
- Enhance Talkdesk usability and solve technical issues
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming and TDD
- 5+ years experience with design and development of large-scale web applications
- Passion for producing clean, standards-compliant, secure code
- Proficiency of front-end technologies and frameworks
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Familiar with Git, Ruby, RabbitMQ, Redis and/or MongoDB
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.