Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
What are we doing?
At Talkdesk we are reimagining how people experience contact centers, helping our customers create long lasting and meaningful relations with their customers. These relations are made of millions of individual interactions and have the potential to be used as insights to enhance future ones. We are a growing team of curious and talented people that are focused in delighting our customers through the prediction of future behaviours and needs by building the next generation of solutions that will revolutionize the customer experience for millions of individuals.
- Develop, deploy and maintain Big Data solutions that will ingest, process and store the necessary data to power Talkdesk’s Data Science, BI and Analytics solutions.
- Design batch or streaming dataflows capable of processing large quantities of fast moving unstructured data.
- Monitoring dataflows and underlying systems, promoting the necessary changes to ensure scalable, high performance solutions and assure data quality and availability.
- Building / maintaining data pipelines and tooling for Data Scientists.
- Strong understanding of distributed computing principles and with distributed systems
- Building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Spark-Streaming, Flink, Kafka Streams, Storm or similar
- Experience with Big Data processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark or Samza
- Experience with Big Data analytical tools, such as Hive, Impala, Presto or Drill
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL and Redshift
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have / Pluses:
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, and HBase
- Experience with workflow management system tool, like Airflow or Luigi
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or a similar area
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
- Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.