At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Champion the use and application of data and analytics across the company
- Partner with different departments (e.g. Product, Design, BI team, Marketing, Business Operations, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant
- Use product usage and product impact data to identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, and best practices
- Design clever data models that balance the diverse, specific needs of various business stakeholders with general principles of flexibility and extensibility
- Collaborate with Engineering to collect and process data and enable new insights
- Establish data governance by setting standards for the consistent definition and application of metrics
- Experience in a Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel, Python is an advantage
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Expertise with statistical analyses and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design)
- Strategically-minded yet detail-oriented
- Striving to learn and find ways to analyze data from multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.