At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) unit’s goal is to help our clients provide a world class customer experience while engaging and ensuring the satisfaction of their workforce. We leverage bleeding edge, innovative technology and AI to develop world class solutions and capabilities, such as Workforce Management platform that supports our customers in best utilizing their resources; Quality and Performance Management capabilities that ensures our clients are leading quality customer experience and assuring appropriate coaching and feedback to their agents; and Customer Feedback capabilities in order to elicit, gather, and analyze customer feedback and turn these insights into actionable and automated improvements.
We work in agile processes and create a safe environment for employees to innovate, take chances, and not be afraid to fail.
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk product
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs, enhance Talkdesk usability and resolve technical issues
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming and TDD
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Familiar with Kotlin or Java, JavaEE/JakartaEE, Spring, Quarkus, Unit and Integration Testing, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Postgres
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.