At Talkdesk as a Backend Algorithms Engineer, you will be creating the future of customer interactions and automation. By developing cutting edge algorithms you will solve problems that contact centers face making the lives of its workers easier.
- Work well in a team oriented environment;
- Create computer simulations to support operational decision-making;
- Math modeling and NP/combinatorial heuristic search including local search, branch and bound, and simulated annealing;
- Able to convey mathematical results and algorithms in plain English;
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment).
- Experience programming production code in C#;
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient and reliable;
- Experience working in an agile software environment;
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing;
- Experience with microservices, RabbitMQ/Kafka, S3;
- Good written and spoken English;
- MSc Degree in Computer Sciences, Applied Math, engineering-related field, or equivalent experience;
- Fearless learning drive.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.