At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Are you passionate about all things security? As a member of the Engineering Security Team at Talkdesk you will help on the team effort of building a safer Talkdesk.
- Audit applications and systems
- Propose remediation measures and help with their adoption
- Provide security guidance through the development lifecycle
- Provide internal security training sessions
- Develop tools to automate security tasks
- Work closely with all teams to improve the overall security quality of Talkdesk
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- Experience in applications and systems security
- Experience in distributed computing principles
- Experience in cryptographic concepts
- Experience with security tools
- Understand OWASP top 10 security flaws
- Experience in application architecture security review
- Experience in developing in public cloud (specially AWS)
- Linux/Unix proficiency
- Excellent written, verbal, and conversational communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform and / or Ansible preferred)
- Experience in Vulnerability Management
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.