At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Oversee the daily activities of your 3rd Line Support team in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide effective coaching, feedback and other individual development tools to continuously improve your team;
- Understand the importance of quality and productivity KPIs and have the ability to analyze, implement and continually improve best practice processes and address suggestions on improvements;
- Provide daily leadership to the team to meet & exceed customer and business targets in order to accomplish your goals;
- Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective and courteous manner and take appropriate action;
- Lead Talkdesk’s complex customer support triage tasks;
- Outline steps to reproduce, drive issues through resolution and manage customer communication effectively;
- Take escalated issues and drive them through resolution on a timely manner;
- Time management and prioritization methods are second nature to you;
- Identify relevant customer feedback and be the voice of our customer to our R&D teams;
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs;
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations;
- Partner with internal teams to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests.
- Fluent in English;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Engaging personality with the ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels, therefore having demonstrable Customer consulting expertise
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Support delivery, preferably managing support teams
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business;
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills;
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English;
- Professional, courteous and committed to provide amazing customer support;
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn;
- Great attitude, team player;
- Willing to work flexible hours;
- Keen to mentor and train junior team members.
- Fluent in other languages
- Degree in a technical subject;
- Knowledge of IP Telephony;
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs;
- Experience and skill sets related to Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, and other CRM tools;
- Chrome developer console feels like home to you
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.