At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $498 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone;
- Help guide customers through the setup process;
- Collaborate with our engineering team to solve more complex issues;
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features;
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use;
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success and sales on technical issues affecting our customers.
- Native or high level of Spanish;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business;
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills;
- Professional, courteous and committed to provide amazing customer support;
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn;
- Great attitude, team player;
- Willing to work flexible hours;
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members;
- College degree.
- Base salary, food allowance, health insurance, life insurance, and some other benefits;
- Permanent contract;
- All the equipment you need to work from home;
- Being directly part of a start-up, software, unicorn company;
- Working in a team that values quality over quantity and has achievable goals and metrics;
- Having a real chance of internal training and growth;
- Working in an healthy, balanced, fun and challenging environment;
- Working remotely from anywhere in Portugal.
- Fluent level in other languages (preferably German, French or Italian);
- Degree in a technical subject;
- Knowledge of IP Telephony;
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues;
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs ;
- Experience with Salesforce as an admin or developer.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.