At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Lead Talkdesk’s complex customer support triage tasks. Outline steps to reproduce, drive issues through resolution and manage customer communication effectively
- Take escalated issues from tier 1 or any of the client services team and drive them through resolution on a timely manner
- Point of contact for partner and user developers, comfortable navigating and advising on custom solutions
- Develop tools to automate the team’s most time consuming recurring tasks
- Time management and prioritization methods are second nature to you
- Identify relevant customer feedback and be the voice of our customer to the rest of the internal teams
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove roadblocks and ensure customer success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Experience in Customer Support delivery
- Experience and skill sets related to Salesforce (certified admin), voice API providers such as twilio, plivo nexmo etc. and other programmatic analysis tools
- Comfortable with coding / scripting languages such as rubi, JS or batch
- Familiar querying databases (SQL, Looker)
- Comfortable with REST API’s, track record in troubleshooting and helping to implement on external systems
- Knowledge of industry standards auth methods is a plus (OAuth, SAML)
- Chrome developer console feels like home to you
- Comfortable with Networking protocols (DNS, TCP/IP,)
- Familiar with RTC related protocols is a plus (VoIP, SIP, WebRTC, ICE)
- A proven track record of resolving complex tier 2 and 3 issues
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Fluent english required and additional languages plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.