At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Web Team is based on multidisciplinary expertise to build the next generation of digital user experiences. We combine the creativity of our UI UX designers, along with the programmatic magic from developers as well as the strategic SEO minds, to deliver personalized experiences with custom content that engages our user audiences. Through our Agile Coach we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming, and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that true value stems from knowledge, not from position, and we strive to treat others with respect, deference and patience.
As a Web Team frontend developer you’ll be working very closely with our UI UX team and you’ll be responsible for building compelling layouts completely bulletproof to multiple screen sizes with a cross-browser, cross device and cross platform resilience.
- Enhance Talkdesk usability and solve technical issues
- Collaborate with our backend developers to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Create visual/interactive content applications
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Software development background with experience in OO programming and TDD.
- Good understanding of HTML and accessibility good practices.
- Experiment leveraging Sass potential to build stylesheets.
- Experience consuming REST endpoints to handle data.
- Experience using version control systems (Git)
- Experience working in CI/CD environments.
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
- Docker, Jenkins, Redux and TypeScript
- MongoDb, MySQL and Postgres
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.