At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead internal Talkdesk implementations with new and existing Talkdesk products
- Lead project management, gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, building user acceptance testing guides, testing, and delivering training
- Understand internal Talkdesk business objectives for running Talkdesk products internally, consult with stakeholders, & document user stories. Establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address needs & ensure customer success for each role within the organisation.
- Lead project scoping, creating project plans, planning and scheduling project activities. Integrate plans with Professional Services internally for the successful execution of Talkdesk's internal deployments
- Develop visual representation diagrams of the Talkdesk’s journey of using its software to run Talkdesk internally
- Implement solutions that include the creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts within Talkdesk's solution and/or 3rd party CRM systems
- Develop trust with internal stakeholders, leadership, and other employees at Talkdesk to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success
- Work with stakeholders and sponsors to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Establish a post go-live Agile model and team for ongoing support and enhancements of Talkdesk’s tools internally
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or significant professional experience in a technical role
- 5+ years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting roles or 5+ years in IT Applications Development/Software Product Development or similar role in a fast paced SaaS business
- Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- Experience with diagram flowchart software, such as Visio, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Software implementation or coding experience is a plus
- Familiar with creating and managing Web Services (REST APIs/).
- A true consultative approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Mature demeanour and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
- Highly organised self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual abilities a plus