At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
This is a unique and exciting time at Talkdesk to join our Global Systems & Technology team as a Business Systems Analyst. We are enabling the success of Talkdesk internal operations through development of our business systems. As a Business Systems Analyst you will be the primary lead for a function around supporting the Talkdesk software within the Talkdesk organization. Specifically, you will have the chance to work with all departments across Talkdesk to ensure that the Talkdesk software is optimized and utilized in a way where Talkdesk becomes the best customer of Talkdesk’s CX Cloud solutions including Workforce Management, Customer Engagement, AI & Knowledge, and Analytics & Insights.
Our customers are our fellow Talkdeskers, and we are focused on providing them with exceptional service. You will partner with key stakeholders across the entire business to align on supporting their priorities, troubleshooting their issues, and ensuring that Talkdeskers have a great employee experience using Talkdesk solutions. You will be part of a small growing team that will be the face of running our Talkdesk on Talkdesk program and ensuring its success.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment; you see problems as opportunities
- You are an excellent facilitator, amazing communicator, skilled listener, effective influencer, and understand team dynamics
- You have excellent written communication skills and can gather and transform product needs into requirements and users stories
- You bring people together to create alignment rather than being a communication go between
- You care about learning new things and continuous self improvement
- You have a sense of humor, confidence, and humility
What you will do
- Manage and be responsible for solving all incoming internal support requests related to Talkdesk’s internal use of its own products - you own L1/L2 support for these types of requests
- Become an expert on how to run Talkdesk in a production environment
- Take all training and become certified in all admin and technical areas for supporting Talkdesk
- Build a knowledge base so that internal customers can self-service and troubleshoot their own issues using Talkdesk
- Work with internal Support, Product, and Engineering teams as issues escalate during implementation or beyond L2 support requests
- Work with Program Management to understand what solutions from Talkdesk’s CX Cloud are applicable and needed to run internal business operations
- Assist Program Management in putting together a framework that demonstrates how Talkdesk is successful with its own internal use of Talkdesk’s CX Cloud solutions from implementation to post go-live support
- Actively identify areas of improvement; apply systems thinking and lean principles to streamline efficiency and value delivery
- Surface information that will allow the teams to make good strategic decisions and tradeoffs
Qualifications that help make you a good fit
- Must be fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience on large system deployments such as CRM (Salesforce) or ERP (Oracle, NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with Talkdesk’s CX Cloud solutions
- Experience with CCaaS or UCaaS solutions
- Proven track record as a Business Systems Analyst or similar role
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.